Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2020
IT Application Manager- Financial Institution
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate investment bank is currently seeking for IT Application professional in Singapore. You will be given a great opportunity to develop solutions by preparing specifications and coordinating production with programmers. This is a great opportunity for you to excel and develop your career. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD 100,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Feb 2021
- Work with business users to define user requirements for banking applications, based on the operational processes.
- Develop solutions by preparing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensure smooth implementation in production environment.
- Provide training and operational support to business users, including code changes where needed.
- See through the system changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide IT project management for various business initiatives.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from a recognized education institution.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in providing system design and analysis; technical/functional support and project implementation of banking business applications.
- Experience with application development techniques on Microsoft .NET Platform (C#), Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting and Microsoft operating systems.
- Experiences with banking or any other transaction base systems in structured loans, fixed income, interest rate swaps, cross currency swaps, equity, SWIFT, etc. will be an added advantage
- Hands on experiences with any of AWS Cloud computing technology: AWS EC2, SAM, S3, Redshift, Glue, Crawler, Athena and Rstudio is an added advantage.
- Experience with software development, application/data interface, data exchange, database, analytics & BI reporting skills: Microsoft Sharepoint, VBScripts, API or WEB services (REST), SQL Queries, XML/JSON, Power BI. Experiences with some of these areas will be an advantage
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted