Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Oct 2021
Assistant Manager, Finance Analyst | Property Development & Investment | Central Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading property development firm in the region is currently on the lookout for a highly-qualified Financial Analyst to join their headquarters in Singapore. This is a newly created position, and this is an excellent opportunity to work under the leadership of a multifaceted CFO with years of experience in the real estate and various MNCs. In addition, you will get to work closely with cross functional stakeholders on highly visible strategic change projects having a direct impact on the business. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Maintain full set of entity accounts for statutory filing and management review
- Maintain and monitor entity cash flow information, and liaise with the Group Treasury team on entity inputs for Group cashflow reporting
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST reports and liaise with the tax agent, where appropriate
- Work with the entity management/business division to prepare annual budgets and projections, and track performance on a periodic basis
- Timely and accurate preparation of management and treasury reports (including variance analysis)
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or its equivalent with 5-7 years’ relevant experience in commercial accounting, treasury and taxation for real estate investment companies. Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Oracle Fusion/Hyperion, Singapore IFRS, Listing Rules, Companies Act and other accounting regulatory requirements is a pre-requisite.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team member
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity, we look forward to your resume in discretion to Se Wei at email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057