Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Jan 2023
SingaporePermanent PositionVideo game developer and publishing Company is expanding, they are looking to hire Accounting Supervisor to support their finance team.
Expires on 31 Mar 2023
- Establish and implement accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and Group financial policies
- Budgeting and monthly variance analysis in relation to profitability, expenses control, AR and stock controls, fund utilization etc.
- Consolidating the operation results and financial position of the Group, provide regular reporting and presentation to the management;
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, country policies and directives, and current accounting standards
- Actively involve in system upgrade and implementation
- Lead an accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting, and tax reporting for all business units within the Group.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly reporting package and the consolidation of accounts for statutory reporting to the regulatory body, including accounts for audit purposes
- Attend to operational issues that have a financial impact
- Liaison with banks, auditors, tax agents and company secretary
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy and/or ACCA equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Finance Reporting Standards, group consolidation, credit control, tax, and cash flow planning
- At least 3-5 years’ of managerial experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite system is an added advantage
- Ability to solve complex problems and review related information to develop, implement and evaluate solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office for reporting
- Able to work with management and staff of all levels
- Possess project management skills
- Prior audit experience is preferred
Office Location: One-North
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057