Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Jul 2021
Trust & Wealth Planning Specialist, Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA lead Asian bank is seeking experienced Trust and Wealth Planning Specialist to join its Private Banking Department.
Expires on 13 Aug 2021
- To prepare and submit documentation required for the onboarding of prospective service providers (trust companies, insurance brokers) based on acceptance criteria stipulated in Private Banking policies and procedures.
- To perform annual review of all external service providers onboarded accordance to ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- To collaborate with RMs and advise on holistic solutions on wealth planning, insurance, trust services and family office needs to Private Banking prospects and clients.
- To be the key liaison to approved list of external service providers (trust companies or insurance brokers) to support Relationship Managers in their client acquisition and business development plan.
- To follow up on the implementation of any suggested planning solutions and liaise with external tax and legal advisors and service providers (trust companies, fiduciary companies, insurance brokers, legal firms etc.).
- Stay abreast of latest market development and regulatory updates and update internal policies and procedures when required.
- To conduct training internally or liaise with external trust partners to provide relevant training to Private Banking staff.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor‘s Degree holder and above with minimum 5 years of relevant experience as wealth planner, trust manager or legal advisor covering private clients from SEA and North Asia ideally in a Private Bank or Wealth
- Management or or similar Financial institution.
- AWP qualification preferred/required
- Possess strong technical knowledge; TEP/CFP qualification is a plus
- Family office governance experience is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and be adaptable
- Keep abreast of market developments and opportunities and work closely with Relationship Managers to deepen value-added service to Private Banking prospects and clients
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057