Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Oct 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionPeopleSearch is a regional search firm with strong presence across 6 cities in Asia. With 21 years of experience behind us, we truly understand what it takes to make a positive difference to our clients and candidates, thereby making our role as a recruitment consultant a meaningful and rewarding one. We are able to provide a stable platform for our consultants to grow their career.
FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES, WE OFFER
- A supportive and team based work environment
- Clear career progression track. Outstanding performer can look forward to fast tracking their career.
- A competitive basic salary with attractive performance based incentive scheme
- Excellent training & mentoring schemes
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Candidate management – market research, candidate sourcing, interviewing, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation and post placement follow up
- Client management – provide strategic recruitment solutions as well as nurturing trustworthy relationships with leading organizations and developing them into our key partners. Involves identifying potential business leads, qualifying prospects, new business acquisition, contract negotiations and account relationship building
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and has strong will to succeed
- Positive work attitude. Willingness to go the distance to get work done well.
- Strong professional ethics and moral values. We value honesty, integrity and gratitude.
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Prior recruitment experience only a plus, not essential.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin a plus
Applicants with proven track record in recruitment can be considered for more senior positions.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **
29 Sep 2021
Human Resources Manager - C&B
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank and they are currently expanding their HR team to cope with business needs. They are now looking for a high calibre Human Resources - C&B Manager join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career prospect
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Manage a board range of compensation and benefits programs such as market benchmarking exercise, annual HR budgeting and allocation, performance appraisal, bonus scheme, benefits plan, incentive scheme to meet business strategy and company culture;
- Monitor general HR operations and responsible for payroll function, taxation and benefits to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidance, monitor and resolve any anomalies;
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures to ensure all practice are complied with regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Prepare HR related reports and percolate in ad-hoc HR and Admin projects
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- University graduate holder, preferably in the discipline of Human Resources Management or Business Administration, experience with banking institution is highly preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of human resources experience with solid experience in HR policy review, C&B management and operations;
- Well versed with HK employment law and related financial regulatory requirements;
- Good business acumen with strong in data and figures management, high attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to drive new initiatives and projects;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly for Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**