Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Apr 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is expanding their accounting team in Singapore. As one of the main regional hubs, this role provides a well-rounded experience in helping to contribute to the expansion and growth of the business.
Expires on 21 May 2021
- Financial accounting (“FA”)
- Operational accounting (“OA”) at division level
- Review of Accruals and payments. Review and assist in Employee claims processing and highlight exceptional patterns of claims to respective BLs
- AR Credit Control, including intervention on Invoicing issues and overdue receivables
- Month-end closing journals and Quarter-end closing
- Review and assist on Reconciliations – bank statements, OA to FA, interco balances, clearing and recovering accounts, interco and cobroke transactions
- Review of Monthly Balance Sheet schedules
- Preparation of consolidation pack for quarterly closing of listed holding company
- Year-end audit – review & assist in preparation of schedules, liaison with auditors and clearance of all audit issues
- Corporate tax – preparation of schedules, tax computations and review of tax returns and responses to queries, liaison with tax agents
- Review and assist in GST returns and liaison with tax authorities if required
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in group accounts experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260 / Ariel Soh Jie Qi, Reg No. R2198359). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057