Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Jul 2021
Product Marketing and Communications Executive (6 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAn established MNC is seeking for Product Marketing and Communications Executive who will be responsible support the team for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Expires on 26 Aug 2021
- Develop strong messaging to our key stakeholders on our product and service offerings, driving traffic and generating further interest
- Develop web-based and print materials to specific communications and campaigns for our new IT product
- Content for electronic newsletters, blog posts and publicity materials to promote brand awareness
- Overall support for the team with the implementation of online and offline marketing initiatives to reach a broader audience through marketing campaigns, social media, events, trade shows and other digital platforms.
- Experience in SEO/SEM management and content optimization across all platforms
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with team
- Support in content marketing with key deliverables which includes but are not limited to writing articles, copywriting, creative artwork and video assets.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Business Admin/Advertising/ (or related discipline) will be an added advantage
- Experience in digital marketing, content writing or other related jobs will be preferred.
- Excellent command of English and strongly competent to write articles intended for customer facing platforms.
- Demonstrated capabilities across both traditional and non-traditional channels, message development and storytelling
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel to manage datasets with a good head for numbers.
- Ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight deadlines.
- High-energy, results-oriented team player, with a desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- 6 months contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Office Location: Jurong East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
26 Jul 2021
Digital Marketing, Segment Management Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is reputable financial institution looking for someone who have strong business acumen and strong analytical skilled individual to join the exciting team. This is a Hybrid role where you need to be flexible in the area of digital marketing and portfolio analysis. You will drive customer acquisition through the launch and optimisation of acquisition campaigns, with a focus on customer referrals to drive acquisition. The job also include reviewing the performance of the existing customer base through customer segmentation, data analysis and research.
Expires on 25 Aug 2021
- Lead and be responsible for the development, review and optimisation of customer acquisitions and referrals, integrating customer referrals into owned assets such as company's apps, digital collaterals, and targeted marketing communications – guided by the strategic intent of increasing customer referrals and/or referral conversions.
- Develop and continuously enhance the customer journey for acquisition and referrals, optimising for the ideal time of referral communications, and the channel(s) / platform(s) to be used for the customer referrals.
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e. tech, digital enabled sales, customer analytics) to implement enhancements as needed.
- Identify customer segment opportunities, i.e. new & sub-segments with growth & profit potential by reviewing the performance of the customer base across metrics, not limited to, engagement, repurchase, dormancy and attrition.
- Gather insights through segmentation research & analysis, to design & develop segment propositions that are relevant and resonates to our target audiences.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder with around 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, acquisitions & portfolio management and customer segmentation.
- Preferably experience in the insurance or any financial institution.
- Is driven and results oriented, takes initiative, and has a strong ability to multi-task
- Possess a good understanding of customer segments and experience and has the ability to develop strategic partnerships.
- Strong senior stakeholder management.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
23 Jul 2021
Digital Performance Marketing Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOne of the fastest consumer goods brand within FMCG industry.
• Execute performance marketing activities over performance marketing activities inclusive of
consumer acquisition, seasonal campaigns, electronic direct mailers, online advertisement.
• Propose and operationalise paid search & SEO program development and identify areas of improve
• Plan and execute SEO/SEM optimization and digital marketing via EDM, Google Adwords social media
(FB, IG, Twitter) and online advertising campaigns on own/third-party platforms.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Build and expand social media presence to strengthen brand positioning.
• Identifies trends and insights in order to propose the right promo based on customer needs.
• Measure and optimize spending based on performance of the marketing campaigns. i.e. measure
number of new visitors, conversion rate, incremental of online sales, etc.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Identifies critical conversion points and bounce rate/drop-off point to optimize sales conversion.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against ROI and
• Track Mentions from all Social Media and websites, and present findings and provide
recommendation for improvements.Expires on 22 Aug 2021
Posted ByEmily Poh
• Candidates must possess at least a Degree or higher in E-commerce/Marketing /Sales or equivalent
• Required technical skills and knowledge: Google Analytics, CPAs, SEO/SEM, Media monitoring
• At least one (3) year working experience in similar roles and industry.
• Experience in planning and running digital marketing campaigns.