Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Apr 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionUK manufacturing company for construction project, combining high quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. The company specialises in sealants, waterproofing, concrete repair, grouts and anchors, concrete admixtures and pipeline coatings.
Objectives/Purpose of the role
- Assists Country Controller in overseeing the finance operations of the operating companies in the region, formulating and developing systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of financial control.
- To ensure that the Company complies with the statutory, professional and JMH Group requirements in the areas of finance, company secretarial and insurance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Expires on 03 May 2019
- Supervises monthly closing of accounts. Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organization’s accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices, and that subordinate ledgers reconcile with the general ledger.
- Performs month forex revaluation of foreign currency accounts.
- Assists the Country Controller in ensuring that the Company complies with group requirements in production of management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets, forecast, audit of accounts and evaluation of capital expenditure.
- Assists in the development of financial forecasts and budgets.
- Participates in overall management by providing financial analysis to Management in arriving at business decisions.
- Ensures compliance with corporate income tax.
- Performs analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks and transaction processing checks.
- Prepares reports required by Management and assist the management in implementing systems and procedures to improve finance operations.
- Analysis of inventory standard costing to ensure compliance with group policy.
- Ensures that all financial records and documents are maintained in an organized and updated filing system all the time.
- Ensures compliance of local laws (including taxation laws) as related to running of business and Mercantile laws applicable to the group.
- Handles other tasks that may be assigned by Management as the need arises.
- The company reserves the right to modify some aspects of the duties and responsibilities as specific systems, processes, reports and controls are planned and implemented to improve total Finance Operations and overall Company administration and performance. The details, as it occurs, will be outlined to you by your Country Controller.
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- University Degree/ Certified Public Accountant / Chartered Accountant
- At least 5 years working in a similar capacity
- Exposure to manufacturing organisations and standard costing systems
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, taxation and other regulatory financial reporting requirements
15 Apr 2019
Account & Finance Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionPublic Listed Construction Company Located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Accounts & Finance
- Responsible for the monthly closing of account, tax and deferred tax computation, SST submission where applicable.
- Prepare schedules and analysis as per holding company and shareholders’ requests.
- Review and approved work of subordinate including payment voucher, general journals, tax invoices and other schedules.
- To prepare yearly / quarterly Profit & Loss forecast and cash flow forecast.
- Prepare board papers and presentation slides for Exco Meeting.
- Liaise with company secretary, auditors and tax agent on various operational /compliance requirement.
- Actual cash flow management and closely liaise with Bank to ensure smooth operation of bank matters.
- Analyse financial needs of the Company and advise Management accordingly.
- Ensure efficiency of day to day operation of overall accounting and finance functions.
Costing / Inventories Control / Management
Expires on 15 May 2019
- To perform inventory related transactions in General Ledger and perform necessary adjustment via manual journal entries for related issues.
- Closely liaise with store and purchasing department to ensure timely and accurate monthly stock movement, ie, received, usage, wastage and others important parameters.
- To perform cost per unit analysis and variance analysis.
- To co-ordinate for year-end stock take and stocks reconciliation.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Qualification, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the Manufacturing Industry is required for this position.
- Able to work under tight deadline and ad hoc environment with minimum supervision.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge of ERP accounting process and system flow.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to read and write in Mandarin is a MUST for this position.
10 Apr 2019
Senior Manager, Group Finance & Treasury
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is an investment holding company which engages in the property development and investment activities in Malaysia. The company is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, and has a powerful legacy in urban planning and development.
Expires on 24 Apr 2019
- Person in charge of Group Finance & Treasury Department
- Oversee Group consolidated financial statement and statutory reports
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management report
- Review and analyse financial performance of the Group and subsidiaries
- Manage and review periodic tax and GST/SST submissions and planning
- Able to construct excel financial models for feasibility studies and financing purposes
- Liaise with bankers, tax agents, auditors and other local authority(ies)
- Manage SOP for Group Finance & Treasury department to ensure controls are in place
- Ensure all accounting and reporting system is in compliance with accounting standards (MFRS)
- Manage and lead the team to ensure efficiency of overall accounting, finance and treasury functions
- Undertake any other project or ad hoc assignment as and when required
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- At least 8 to 10 years of exposure in finance and accounting, preferably with minimum 3 years property development experience.
- Chartered Accountant, ACCA, degree or advanced degree in accounting or similar qualification.
- Experience in Group Consolidation.
- Experience in Bursa Malaysia Reporting.