Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2019
Project Interior Design Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a dynamic new player on the international property development scene. The Company’s aspires in delivering bespoke properties that prioritise design, craftsmanship and lifestyle with an integrated development that will welcome a new generation of the world’s pioneers and trailblazers to the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- Manage, supervise and complete the interior design portion of our project (pre and post) as well as remodel and maintenance development
- Actively report to and cooperate with various stakeholders, including the Project Management Department, Senior Interior Design Manager and Branding Department
- Collaborate and manage third-party consultants and firms, including interior designers and architects
- Ensure design guides and specifications for each work and regularly check on them to ensure they are followed
- Manage the interior design budget and payment of the projects and timeline
- Remain current and up to date on the latest design techniques, lifestyle trends, and innovative design solutions and technology in urban living and luxury hospitality
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years' related experience in interior design, preferably in a project management capacity with a property developer or consultancy
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Always up for a challenge