Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Apr 2020
Senior Legal Counsel, Asia
SingaporePermanent PositionListed on the Singapore Exchange and having a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in approximately 30 cities across key global markets, we are seeking an experienced legal counsel to join the team!
Expires on 03 May 2020
- Provide legal and corporate secretarial support to the company’s asset management businesses with a focus on supporting the listed REITs/business trusts
- Advise business units in their corporate objectives including acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, equity fund raisings and other corporate actions, as well as day-to-day legal support such as reviewing customer and vendor contracts, financing matters, confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, and managing litigation matters
- Advise on compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements including the Listing Manual, Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act, Code of Collective Investment Scheme etc, as well as internal corporate and compliance policies and procedures
- Manage and work with external legal advisors in an efficient and cost-effective manner and serving as the channel of communication with regulators such as the SGX and the MAS.
- Provide corporate secretarial support including liaising with directors, taking minutes, reviewing resolutions, preparing and reviewing announcements, assisting with AGMs and preparation of annual reports and ensuring compliance with other statutory filing and reporting obligations
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A good law degree from a reputable university with at least a minimum of 8 years of post-qualification experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Good working knowledge on corporate matters such as mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and general corporate and commercial work
- Familiarity with REITs/business trusts and the relevant regulatory regimes will be an advantage
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and confidence in leading and providing well-reasoned advice.
- Personal attributes include thoroughness, good analytical and problem solving skill, commercially astute and being able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057