Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2021
Regional Market Manager (SEA) - Retail
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established MNC company from Swiss
Key Purpose of the Role :
- Responsible for the dynamic relationship with key decision makers in SEA, while providing clear and concise sales and go-to-market strategies to sales and marketing teams in the region.
- Analytically assess and source for opportunities to drive growth in the respective countries in the region
- Communicate consistently with Country Leadership and Sales/Marketing teams
Strategic Outcome :
- Derives the market needs and manages execution of initiatives/campaigns whilst measuring the results and outcomes.
- Expansion of Customer Database for targeted markets/segments by regions, leads generation and management.
Business Development and Marketing:
Expires on 21 Jun 2021
- Works with the SBU on setting of annual targets and regional expansion goals. Develops, implements and follows through on strategic sales plans and activities to achieve SBU goals. Leads implementation of retail expansion strategies and action plans.
- Creates business and market specific strategies by leveraging data, metrics and partnerships to deliver results. Consistently analyses market trends and market behaviours.
- Keeps updated on most important market participants (big companies, trend setters, rising stars) and competition per industry segment and region. Understands common business models and technical as well as commercial market trends (e.g. regulations).
- Proposes strategies on how to address the market, including product/service portfolio, marketing and channel. Together with the Marketing Organisation (MO), establishes country specific go-to-market strategies and helps with the execution. Influences business decisions by assessing market competition, understanding consumer insights and adapting to industry trends.
- Defines market communication materials and in coordination with MarCom, develops marketing campaigns, newsletters, etc. Provides consistent feedback/updates to key internal stakeholders to support SBU initiatives.
- Runs SBU related initiatives for the respective markets in the region. Gathers information on specific and relevant topics, prepares materials and deploys it to the MO (e.g. training, guides, landing pages, etc.) and/or to the market (e.g. events, exhibitions, road shows, etc.).
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure a ‘customer first’ and ‘consumer first’ approach. Creates alignment with SBU strategies and provides appropriate and timely direction to sales and marketing teams so as to react quickly to customer, consumer and business trends.
- Conducts market and site visits to understand scope of opportunities in target markets. Prioritizes market expansion activities based on market and competitive data analysis and provides feedback to the SBU.
- Develops and trains MO teams on Retail SBU portfolio and provides relevant support as and when required. Regularly communicates with MO to understand their requirements and support them where needed. Teach and train them on segment competency, applications, shares market knowledge; supports them with customer visits, seminars, and tradeshows/exhibitions
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and frontline staff through optimum training and development activities.
- Conducts regular updates and strategy meetings with Country Management and leadership teams. Provides guidance and support to the MOs regarding customer concerns, operational questions, risk management and other issues.
- Tracks and review market performance levels; compiles summary reports and communicate standings with SBU; develops and direct an action plan for improvement areas.
Posted BySandara Phan
- University Degree or a Masters level from a renowned University, majoring in Engineering, Marketing or Business.
- Business development experience in an emerging country.
- Readiness to travel extensively when required.
- Solid technical background and experience in a sales related function a significant plus.
- Language: English, Malay. More languages are a plus.
18 May 2021
Regional Digital Partnership
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients is one the leading and reputable financial services company seeking for an energetic, dynamic sales and business development go-getter to build and expand their digital partnership platform. You will be covering all digital strategy for key partnerships distribution across South East Asia.
Expires on 17 Jun 2021
- Regional digital strategy manager for partnership distribution, strategize alternative channels of distribution through digital partnerships – both digital process enablers and distributor enablers
- Design and shape strategic AI roadmap and formulate digital strategy for the region for both Life and Non-life group companies.
- Conducting detailed analysis across online channels to drive sustainable growth and implement changes across key partnerships within the region.
- Lead for identifying new innovations including payments, distribution channels and travel solutions regionally.
- Responsible for highly effective marketing solutions and utilization of AI for customer segmentation propensity modelling
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 5-8 years of experience in insurtech or insurance domain
- Proven records of successful digital project management.
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057