Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Sep 2019
Key Account Officer
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur Client, a leading trademark consultancy firm, is looking for a Key Account Officer to join their growing operation in Hong Kong. Incumbent will enjoy excellent regional exposure and good career growth opportunity in a space with excellent growth potential.
Expires on 12 Oct 2019
- Manage the commercial relationship with existing multi‐site clients. Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery.
- Ensure that correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issue and problem faced by clients and deal with complaint to maintain trust
- Conduct monthly or quarterly business reviews with clients. Advise on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors
- Project manage the implementation of any new service with the operations team
- Work with the head of operations and operations team to ensure that service requirements are well understood and implemented in line with client expectations
- Serve as the line of communication between key clients and internal teams
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 6377 email@example.com
- Degree in business administration, sales or any field related to Intellectual property enforcement
- Experience in intellectual property or trademark related industry is good to have but not compulsory
- Prior work experience in luxury retail is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in multiple project management
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Excellent writing skill in English
- Native or fluent in English and Mandarin.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 6377 1895
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
19 Aug 2019
Bancassurance Employee Benefit Business Development Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading global professional insurance firm in Singapore is on the lookout for Bancassurance Business Development Manager. You will be prospecting incremental growth for Employee Health and Benefits business through the bancassurance channel with the partnership with the banks. You will support the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers in evaluating customers’ needs and providing solutions in the areas of employee health and benefits. You will be expected to become the trusted advisor, building strong relationships and manage escalations.
Expires on 18 Sep 2019
- Work closely with the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers to identify opportunities coach them on insurance concepts and products and meet their customers’ needs
- Design and recommend strategies to meet the objectives of the customers.
- Work closely with Bank stakeholders (Team Heads, Bankers, Bancassurance Managers, Cluster Heads) to ensure achievement of Bancassurance targets, the manager is also required to share market intelligence, sales/customer statistics and sales concepts with the relevant stakeholders.
- Delivers distinctive client values by providing a holistic approach to benefits consulting.
- Establish direct client relationship with all accounts assigned and deliver service within clients’ expectation.
- Develop strong client relationship and understand the needs of clients on employee benefits and ensure placement with clients’ selected insurer/ program.
- Provide aggregated reporting with a view to ensuring a level of governance and consistency with their objectives while offering optimal cost-effective solutions.
Posted ByWinnie Ng Yu (Reg No: R1879732)
- Candidate to have at least 4 years of relevant employee benefits experience
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven & a team player
- Candidates with EB Broking experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732) or call +65 6511 3425 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
24 Jul 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionPeopleSearch (EA License:16S8057) is an Executive Search firm that partners our clients in attracting senior to mid level talents across various industries and functions. We have established a leading presence across vibrant cities in Asia – Singapore, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Be a CONNECTOR
Passion For People And Businesses
Everyday our consultants leverage on our wealth of information and expertise to elevate lives and impact businesses.
Learning & Growing
There’s no need for you to have recruitment experience.
You will be inducted, trained, coached and empowered to become credible business and talent partners of our clients and candidates.
Expansion & Opportunities
With our vibrant growth in Asia, you are entrusted with opportunities to lead teams and businesses. Be an Intraprenuer with us !
Your responsibility :
- Growing your own recruitment portfolio by identifying new clients through various client engagement methods, and business meetings to establish relationships with key hiring contacts in business organisations.
Attracting & Selecting talents
- Using various channels to build up your industry contacts and grow your talent pool for potential job opportunities in the market. Conduct discussions and assessment to assess suitability of candidates and present them to our clients
Sales & Business Negotiation
Expires on 21 Sep 2019
- Deeply understand needs and interests of both clients and candidates, and craft solutions, negotiate business terms and influence decisions that bring win-win outcomes to both parties professionally.
Posted ByHR (Reg No: R1438468)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
Be Part of US if this is YOU :
A strong passion and purpose to develop a consulting career A Team player with a growth mind-set, creative and proactive in driving results in a dynamic environment. A good communicator who enjoys and can effectively engage stakeholders, clients and candidates
We are excited to have you send in your Video/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.