Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Nov 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for a Brand Manager, Pharmaceutical Industry. The successful candidate will be managing the brand to help meet its business and brand objectives.
Expires on 19 Dec 2019
- Focused on the Singapore Market
- P&L management
- Managing Stakeholders
- Ensure business and brand objectives are met
- KEE development and Management
- Coordinating with R&D, Consumer Research teams
- Build and strengthen brand equity
Posted ByTrinisha Kaur Thaliwal (Reg No: R1984259)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Business and Marketing Acumen
- Working experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- High business and marketing acumen
- At least 4 years of experience in sales or relevant roles.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Trinisha Kaur Thaliwal, Reg No:R1984259). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
30 Sep 2019
Recruitment Consultant – Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionPeopleSearch Group is a top recruitment specialist with a successful track record of 20 years, and we have established a leading presence in many key sectors across Asia for top of the line recruitment solutions. As economic growth continues to gravitate towards Asia, we are hiring Recruitment Consultants to support our growing business in Singapore. This role would be perfect for you if you are self-motivated, driven and looking to be in a company that rewards you for the effort you put in.
Your career with PeopleSearch
- Business Development – Growing your own recruitment portfolio by identifying new clients through various engagement methods to establish relationships with key decision makers in business organisations.
- Headhunting talents – Using various sourcing channels and networking platforms to build up your industry contacts and grow your talent pool for potential job opportunities in the market
- Selection – Conduct phone screening and face-to-face interviews to assess suitability of candidates.
- Sales & Business Negotiation – Be a great broker of needs and interests, and strive to negotiate business terms that are mutually beneficial and acceptable to all parties
- Market Research – Gather market intelligence to become creditable business partners to our clients and candidates
Perks & benefits:
- On offer is a very competitive base salary/incentive scheme with attractive incentive thresholds
- A very clear career path with promotions achieved through billings and performance
- We do not expect you to be an expert right away – we hire based on potential and train on skill. We coach on competencies through on-boarding & training programmes, which are recognised as the industry's best.
How to Apply?
Send in your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.Expires on 05 Dec 2019
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience in business development/sales/telesales
- Experience in pitching to 'C-Level' stakeholders
- Native or near native English skills; fluency in one or more Asian language is a plus, to work with talents across the region
- A winning spirit