Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2019
IT Audit Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established leader in its industry is currently looking for a IT Audit Manager to join them. This will be a unique opportunity to take on a traveling role with global coverage, as well as gain exposure to senior management. You will be part of a team and will be given the opportunity to lead teams on global audits.
Expires on 18 Apr 2019
- Responsible for conducting IT audits, processing documentation, identifying risks and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Plan and execute IT audits on Application, Infrastructure & Network.
- Provide effective recommendations to enhance IT controls while reviewing the reliability and integrity of systems as well as compliance with policies, plans, procedures and regulations.
- Prepare internal audit reports by incorporating control issues/weaknesses and recommendations.
- Provide advice to Management and business operations on request, such as by providing advice on specific matters, how to implement audit recommendations etc. Deliver top-notch analytical capabilities with new methods, techniques and systems.
- Perform special audit assignments, include fraud audits, on request.
Posted ByJasper Loh Zhi Hong (Reg No: R1770597)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Relevant Degree from a recognised institution.
- At least 8 years of IT auditing experience, either with a commercial company or with a professional services firm. Alternatively, comparable experience within IT or a related area (e.g. IT risk management or project management).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with staff from all levels.
- Travelling for overseas assignments is expected.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
13 Mar 2019
Vice President, Cyber Security
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a leading MNC team is looking for an experience cyber security expert to join this newly created team. Candidate would have the chance to work for a dynamic bank who is a market leader in using technology in their day to day business. Incumbent will be able to enjoy excellent exposure and career growth opportunities.
Expires on 05 Apr 2019
- Review, assess and align with the Group’s direction and assist in formulating and implementing CISO and Technology Security strategies, policies and governance
- Responsible for evaluating, executing, monitoring and reporting for information security risk assessment activities
- Perform IT / cyber security risk assessments and report on ways to minimize threats and enhance the Bank's information security control methodology
- Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Provide preventive measures and practical recommendations to senior management regarding operational risk / audit related event
- Evaluate, maintain and monitor the Bank's Technology to comply with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Champion and educate the organization about the latest information security strategies and technologies to raise the cyber security awareness
- Respond to enquiry in relation to cyber and information security from senior management and regulatory
Posted ByColin Liu
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.802 or (852) email@example.com
- University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Possess CISA / CISM / CISSP / CCSP / CEH certification(s) background in Technology related roles and domain is a plus
- 10 years of solid experience in business engagement for Information Security, Risk or Control & Compliance, IT Analysis / Design, Program / Project Management
- Open to candidates from consulting firms and financial institutions.
- Good presentation and analytical skill, in particular to senior management
- Work experience in Financial Industry in Hong Kong is a plus
- Solid understanding and experience in implementing risk management framework, such as NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
- Experienced in web and mobile application development/penetration testing preferred
- Experienced with cloud security is highly preferred
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong collaborative and communication skills Highly dependable team player with ongoing commitment to excellence
- Familiar with ISO 27001 ISMS