Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Nov 2019
IAM TEAM LEAD
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading insurance company is looking for a IAM Specialist to lead a team to support the Company’s Identify Access Management Solution (IAM). You will work closely with business stakeholders to prioritize, plan and implement new initiatives related to IAM.
Expires on 12 Dec 2019
- Act as subject matter expert for identity & access management (IAM) E.g. Application Single Sign-on architectures, mobile apps identification / authorisation solutions, API gateway security tokens, web access token management.
- Perform the role of IT Business Anlayst lead to work with project teams to integrate systems to a centralised IAM solution or design new solutions/features in IAM solutions where required.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders for requirements and work with IAM technical lead in the team to translate it into a technical solution.
- Understand details of underlying systems and liaise with back-end teams for design, development and implementation.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and validate that solution design and implementation is sound.
- Develop enterprise wide standards for identity and access management to meet business needs.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong business acumen with the ability to lead a small technical team to implement and support IAM solutions.
- Ability to lead a team and manage workload and resources.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in both IT software development projects and operational IT operations system support roles.
- Strong understanding of IAM solutions, architecture, technical and operational considerations.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining one of more IAM products that provides SSO, Identity and Access Management solutions (eg. IBM Security Access Manager, CA SSO, ForgeRock IAM, etc).
- Experience working on one or more projects implementing identity management (e.g. OIDC - Open ID Direct Connect, SAML2 Framework, etc), application single-sign-on solutions, multi-factor authentication and related security functions e.g. PKI, application encryption/hashing.
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057