Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jan 2019
Head of IT Security - European Corporate/Investment Bank – APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank with a strong presence in Asia is currently looking for a seasoned Technology professional to HEAD UP their IT Security function in APAC. Reporting directly to the Head of IT Security in Europe, you will manage a lean team and would be responsible for developing and managing Information Security level is inline with the central security organisation's requirements by managing and coordinating the regional IT security processes as well as for Business Continuity Management for Asia Pacific. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$200,000.
You would responsible for:
Expires on 31 Jan 2019
- Driving security transformation within Infrastructure IT
- Provide security consulting advice to infrastructure IT teams and other project initiatives
- Contribute to the creation of security principles, standards, baselines and blueprints - in line with corporate policies and standards
- Measure and track security threats, investigate and remediate
- Consult with IT teams on threat mitigation
- Provide technical directions to control threats to IT teams
- Contribute to security operations including approval, change, authorisations
- Produce monthly security metrics as part of the Key Risk Indicators initiative
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to provide responses & remediation plans to findings
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
You are expected to have:
- Degree qualified with 7 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a Financial Institution and 1 - 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Sound knowledge of the operations of various departments in a Financial Institution.
- Familiar with local banking and regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about managing IT Security operations within a Corporate Banking setup, please apply with your updated CV now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Se Wei (R1110161) at email@example.com.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.