Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Mar 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is looking to provide a platform for a creative innovator, a Design Architect who will be in charge of innovating and finding new ways to apply cutting edge technologies like AI and/or machine learning to solve real-world problems in Wealth Management domain. You will push the boundaries of innovation of the bank’s platforms
You will be responsible for solutioning and finding new ways in applying the latest technologies like AI to enhance business offerings to clients, drive internal processes more efficiently while possessing an innate drive and curiosity to conceptualize beyond the current boundaries of known applications and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Expires on 04 Apr 2019
- Strong solutioning and innovative mindset to be a Design Architect with the interest or prior experience of Wealth Management domain with proposed solutions addressing specified business problems
- A strong team player with crafting solutions as a lead or senior member while having to work in a virtual, cross-functional team with the initiative to take the lead where the opportunities present itself
- Ensure the technology proposed fits into the banks existing technologies and application landscape while complying with existing security and IT standards. May involve Proof of Concepts, working with third party vendors and/or internal staff to ensure that proposed solutions are feasible and works and also actively assist in research-related initiatives
Posted BySherwin Yeo Su Wei (Reg No: R1980909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience delivering AI/machine learning/voice/facial or other biometric recognition projects
- Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Preferably exposure to wealth management, asset management or portfolio management
- Familiarity with information and network security within banking domian
- Experienced in open source DevOp tools, Programming skills in Java/Phyton
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both verbal and written English
- Knowledge of cryptography and data analytics are a plus
If you meet the above requirements strictly, do send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Sherwin Yeo Su Wei, Reg No: R1980909 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057