Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Nov 2021
Network Engineer (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionA local established company is looking for a Network Engineer (Contract).
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Assist in network related requirements such as maintaining, administering, configuring networks firewalls, routers, switches, Network Access Control (NAC) and load balances appliances.
- Understand enterprise firewalls, routing and switching topology with ability to maximise network efficiency and security
- Manage vendors and sub-contractors to carry out network configuration, administer network tools and provide network reports and statistics where needed
- Work with infrastructure manager to provide advice and solution to application teams in system and application rollout.
- Perform network monitoring, troubleshooting.
- Plan and implement network upgrades and patches to the latest version.
- Expand and modernise our current network to support the expanding scope of company’s digital services
- Streamline and automate existing processes to cut down manual work and ensure better compliance to audit requirements
- Implement and support the network infrastructure for company’s IT application migration into new servers and cloud
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Comp
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Cisco campus and data centre network products in a sizeable enterprise deployment
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is desirable.
- Experience in network automation (e.g. Ansible, Python, Netconf, Restconf, and RESTful API etc.) and network management platform will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux (Oracle/RedHat/CentOS) operating systems
- Strong eye for business, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required;
- Contract position
Location: Labrador Park
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057