Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 May 2020
Head of Data Engineering
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is building an Asia Pacific Data Analytics team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be envisioning and executing strategies that will discover the hidden information and influence improvement of the business’s performance by enabling smarter decision making.
Expires on 11 Aug 2020
- Develop the vision and roadmap of Data Strategy
- Drive the overall Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Governance and Data Visualization.
- Responsible for developing an overall data capture, storage, and dissemination framework. To analyze high-volume source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Define and set the standards for a consistent data warehouse architecture strategy and a comprehensive framework for a single or hybrid data management platform
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities to deploy tools and enable information access capabilities.
- Identify and uncover new opportunities, insights, trends, and patterns from analysis to key stakeholders/decision-makers
- To build sustainable processes and constructs models to support the expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality & accessibility
- Regular review and validate for continual improvements and ensure the business value has been met
Posted ByFelicia Chia Miao Miao (Reg No: R2091656)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Over 7 years expertise in defining an enterprise wide framework of Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Data Architecture
- Highly experienced in defining end to end Cloud Data Architecture
- Advanced ability in migrating SQL from traditional RDBMS to Spark and Big Data Technologies
- Familiarity with Operational Technologies, including Puppet, Docker and Chef
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple senior stakeholders concurrently
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a business level
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- 2 Positions available
Location : Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Felicia Chia Miao Miao, Reg No: R2091656). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057