Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Sep 2022
Regional Senior Manager (Oracle Database)
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-tier global FMCG company is currently looking for a Regional Senior Manager (Oracle Database) who will be responsible for regional Database Operations Infrastructure Services.
Expires on 29 Oct 2022
- Lead and support the lifecycle and maintenance of enterprise database platforms
- Directly support Managed Services oversight for Database Operations Infrastructure Services.
- Analyse, modify and design database environments and applications to ensure requirements and objectives are met
- Develop and recommend alternative database or system engineering approaches to realise desired specifications and enhancements based on requirements
- Monitor database performance to detect errors and missed configurations; apply testing methodologies and provide interpretation of data
- Apply best practices where possible or engineer new best practices as appropriate
- Provide expert-level input during strategic planning and root-cause analysis for recurring or critical problems
- Provide guidance to and assist in the training of less experienced staff; provide hardware and software training as required
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Over 8 years’ experience in managing enterprise database technologies (e.g. Oracle RAC, OGG, Postgres, SQL server).
- 3 years experiences in Managed Services oversight of Database Operations in all aspects of database administration including installation, configuration, upgrades, patching, migration, capacity planning, sizing performance tuning, backup and recovery
- Experience in supporting Oracle RAC environments
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas through
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- 2 positions available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057