Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jul 2021
Data Analytics Manager (1+1 Year Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionWe are looking for an IT Applications Manager (Data Analytics) to oversee our company’s implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics. Your responsibilities include design, development and implementation of statistical models, as well as interpret and present statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations. Design and conceptualize solution that address the organisation’s challenges through use of data analytics. Collaborate with stakeholders to build data analytics capabilities, conduct feasibility studies and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement.
Expires on 12 Aug 2021
- Build data visualisation and dashboard for the business
- Design, develop and implement statistical models, as well as interpret and present statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build data analytics capabilities, conduct feasibility studies and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement.
- Design and conceptualize solution that address the organisation’s challenges through use of data analytics.
- Deliver accurate regular and ad-hoc performance tracking and analysis to drive traffic, transactions and processes
- Adhoc analysis based on strategic direction of the business and deep dive into specific area / trend
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Work with business to improve applications usability and features
- Resolve issues escalated by business and end users
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
- Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems
- Manage contracts with vendors
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business /Data Analytics, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 5 years of business analytics and/or data analytics
- 3 years of experience in Data Warehouse Solutions and Data Warehouse Management
- In-depth understanding of statistical and predictive analytics as well as text analytics implementation process
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Proficient with data analytics method and technologies / tools such as ETL, OLAP and Tableau .
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (PDPA)
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- Leadership and organisation skills
- Able to multitask and work in fast-paced environment
- Independent yet a strong team player
- Problem-solving aptitude
- 1+1 Year Contract Position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Office Location: Raffles Place
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057