Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Mar 2021
C&B Senior Manager / Assistant Director
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established local-based leader in the energy and gas space is seeking an experienced C&B Senior Manager / Assistant Director to be part of their dynamic team. The ideal candidate is to take charge of the organisation’s group benefits and global mobility program.
Expires on 05 Apr 2021
- Define equitable and competitive benefit solutions and policies and ensuring compliance to current legislation and alignment with organisational goals
- Participate in market surveys, identify trends and perform decision making based on data
- Implement effective communication strategies
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends and best practices
- Conduct and support periodic audits
- Oversee and lead employee engagement through internal event-based initiatives
- Manage external stakeholders relating to employee well-being
- Review, develop and implement expatriate HR policies
- Manage the day-to-day administrative matters, review and streamline documentation processes
- for global mobility program
- Act as a subject matter expert for all relocation matters
- Manage the end-to-end expatriate process, from preparation to repatriation
- Design and prepare management mobility reports
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related discipline with at least 7 years of C&B experience; Experience in mobility matters is advantageous
- Well-versed in employee benefits and legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and HRIS
- Possess strong planning and time management
- Possess analytical and critical problem solving skills
- Organised and have a keen eye for details
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and strong in work ethics
Working Location: East
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057