Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Nov 2021
SAP FICO Manager (Global Project)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in Healthcare industry is currently looking for SAP FICO Manager. You will work closely with all global business units to analyse, propose, design and implement FICO solutions that are scalable and flexible in catering for business’ growing analytical needs.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- To gather requirements with business stakeholders and determine business needs accurately
- Provide guidance and solution expertise to support the functional and technical design/change in system
- Collaborate with IT and business unit resources to understand business requirements and ensure the successful creation of reports.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and supporting applications as well as adhere to the SDLC procedures
- Responsible for user documentation, user training and post-implementation maintenance & support
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent education
- At least 8 years SAP FICO experience with 2 implementation project cycles
- Extensive functional knowledge of SAP SD/MM//PP modules will be an added advantage
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to interact with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas
- Good analytical, written, presentation and communication skills
- 2 positions available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057