Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jul 2019
SAP Hybris Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client is seeking a pioneer in building the E-Commerce solutions.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Be a pioneer in a highly collaborative and agile team in responsible for the omni E-Commerce solutions based on the SAP Hybris platform and complex web applications in Java
- To contribute to the review and verification of business and software needs
- Create complex web applications and support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals.
Posted ByTan Kok Pin (Reg No: R1106634)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science or in a computer related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in Java programming language or similar language.
- Experiences in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms.
- Experience with the development of Hybris modules in : WCMS, IMPEX, Flexible search, Cart & OMS.
- Experienced with source control management tools as well as with build tooling and its equivalent.
- Strong understanding and practice Agile software development with SCRUM
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Tan Kok Pin, Reg No: R1106634). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
26 Jun 2019
Junior Global Service Desk Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an American medical equipment company that has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 25 Aug 2019
- Respond as a SPOC to requests for technical assistance of internal user and contractors via phone and electronically (email, self-service portal).
- Log issue in a tracking system and escalate to tier 2 support groups, if more specialized assistance is needed.
- Prioritization and Queue management.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention.
- Interact with users and co-workers (local & remote) to support identification and resolution of problems.
- Contribution to Knowledge Base.
- To provide tier 1 IT Support.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position does not require long term work experience and so it is also suitable for graduates or students who would like to start their career in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Japanese Language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic technical skills at user level, Microsoft Office and Windows operating system literacy is required, Windows 10 knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high level of professionalism and strong customer orientation attitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control