Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Mar 2020
Finance Process Integration Manager (Contract position)
SingaporeContract PositionA major player in the Technology industry is currently looking for a Finance Process Integration Manager to join their expanding team. You will be working with stakeholders from various countries to lead efforts on finance integration activities.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Discover and analyze acquired business processes and perform gap analysis, producing detailed process flows.
- Data mapping exercise from legacy system.
- Deliver training and knowledge transfer sessions to the functional teams.
- Facilitate sessions to help functional teams plan for M&A integration efforts and organize ongoing cross-functional communication, accountability and status reviews throughout the integration.
Posted ByKenny Tham Keng Yip (Reg No: R1440569)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global travel is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding and experience of multiple finance operations function
- Extensive experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, and project management skills.
- Must be “hands on” but also able to summarise complex issues and communicate to management.
- Contract position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Kenny Tham Keng Yip, Reg No: R1440569) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
19 Mar 2020
Senior Executive, Information Technology (SAP - MM/FICO/COPA)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Manufacturing industry based in Shah Alam.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs
- Developing software solutions our clients need
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm on projects
- Work with senior software engineers to meet project objectives
- Passionate in exploring great technologies
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related discipline
- Have a minimum 5 years working experiences in SAP related field (MM / FI / COPA). Preferably in Manufacturing Company
- SAP certification for COPA/FI/MM is an advantage
- Extra knowledge, experience and skills that is specific to the job: SAP ERP System
- Experience in training end users in SAP
- Good Command of English (both spoken & written)
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen