Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Nov 2018
EHS Facility and Security Executive (12 month contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client a Global top healthcare MNC with its R&D Lab is looking for a EHS Facility and Security Executive (12 month contract) to join their organisation.
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Ensure Environment, Health and Safety Regulation requirements and Corporate Standard are complied,
- Make sure all facilities maintenance regime is complied.
- Provide a safe and eco-friendly work environment through EHS policy.
- Train and educate all employees on EHS awareness and programs.
- Assist all departments for their safety needs and compliance.
- Conduct safety investigation to all non-compliance, accidents and incidents.
- Lead regular site audit and inspection to ensure all safety measure and policy are complied.
- Able to provide immediate corrective measures to minimize and remove all hazardous actions.
- Oversee maintenance, security control, cleaning, pest control, and A&A work to all facilities.
- In charge of all maintenance contract implementation.
- Conduct Risk Assessment on Workplace Safety and Hazard Monitoring.
- Prepare and submit monthly EHS Report to Corporate HQ.
- Conduct Safety Meeting and draft the Action Plan.
- Manage Waste Disposal Program to ensure non-pollution to environment.
- Organize training and drill on fire-fighting, chemical management, emergency response, first aid, etc.
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Science, Occupational Safety and Health
- At least 3 – 5 years EHS and Facility experience. Lab experience is a plus.
- Must be a Registered WSHO, AND Fire Safety Manager
- Experience in operations or engineering environment
- In-depth knowledge in Management Systems such as ISO14001, OHSAS18001 & ISO9001.
- Good working knowledge in ERT, evacuation procedures, fire drills & fire prevention systems, tool/equipment safety, electrical safety, PTW, LOTO and related are required
- Computer literate with hands-on skills in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Must demonstrate effective problem solving ability.
- Good attitude, meticulous and diligent
- Contract position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057