Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jul 2021
Digital Platform, Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an establish and leading financial institution looking for meticulous and driven Digital Platform Manager to join the expanding team. In this role you will support and lead the implementation of strategic projects and digital applications for the Company’s digital platform. This person should have a high attention to detail, a strategic mindset for digital transformation and a character of high integrity.
Expires on 07 Aug 2021
- Develop digital propositions to increase agents productivity; plan and manage projects, ensuring all tasks and outputs are completed satisfactorily.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Ensure products and services delivered by vendors meet specifications.
- Work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to manage change and implement enhancements that ensure the project strategy will accommodate business needs.
- Develop propositions and shares use cases to drive the adoption of the applications.
- Work with vendors and analytics to generate metrics and propagate insights that support the measurement of success and continuous optimisation of applications
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- University degree in Business, Information and Communications or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of driving digital transformation projects / initiatives
- Experience in agile methodology, preferably with a mix of experience from non-insurance industry
- Knowledge on Mobile technology, app ecosystem and APIs (preferably)
- Ability to work proactively, under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Proactive problem solver with good communication, organizational and people skills.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057