Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Nov 2020
IT Project Manager, Insure Tech
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the fast growing insure-tech is leading the way in the digital insurance platform and they are looking to expand further throughout Asia. Due to the rapid growth, they are looking for Project Manager in Singapore. As a Project Manager, you are responsible to deliver success of large-scale and complex projects across Asia.
Expires on 10 Dec 2020
- Accountable for coordination, status reporting and ensure the technical infrastructure and system resources all are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet project teams’ expectations/
- Executing and monitoring of the project during its whole life cycle; Drive Strategic Digital Platform rollout across Asia for a growing business line.
- Lead the team to successfully deliver large-scale system projects according to the project scope and plan, include requirements management, product development, environment operation, and maintenance, etc
- Maintain good communication with clients and partners so as to improve customer satisfaction;
- Effective lead and coordinate internal teams include BA, architecture, development, operations, and maintenance; create a team spirit atmosphere and solve internal problems;
- Optimize resources and control costs; Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase
- Manage team’s performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisal
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of software and Internet related work experience, more than 3 years of project management experience;
- Have a fuller understanding and understanding of the software life cycle and R&D process;
- Have excellent communication, coordination and problem-solving skills, good teamwork awareness, and rich team building experience;
- Have a high sense of responsibility and can withstand certain work pressures;
- Insurance industry experience is preferred; Able to communicate in Chinese at business level as the job requires to collaborate with stakeholders in China.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057