Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Feb 2019
Agile Project Manager, IT Applications
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for motivated Agile Project Manager to partner very closely various business units to achieve business application digitalization/transformation initiative.
Expires on 14 Mar 2019
- Be the overall driver for the project execution, including initiation, scope, objective, and tracking activities.
- Perform strong business acumen to engage with different business units.
- Handle project related matters and ensure it complies with the company’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets and timelines. Monitor performance to ensure that financials and staffing for the project are on schedule using agile methodology.
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT application solution development, delivery and technical management in software development life cycle.
- Plan and manage different parts of the design and build process, and bring the dependencies of the total solution together
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between all the related teams are thought.
- To review contracts, project procurement request, contractual invoices and make recommendation
- Work closely with Vendor on project implementation
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as PMP, Agile or equivalent it’s highly desired
- 5 years of full-fledged IT Project Management experience
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and drive agile applications projects from inception.
- Prior exposure in managing large and complex regional / global project is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management and able to perform independently
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 Positions Available
Office Location: Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057