Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Mar 2020
Consolidation Accountant (Contract position)
SingaporeContract PositionA large company listed on the SGX is looking for finance talents experienced in consolidation and reporting to join their finance team. This will be an excellent chance to join an industry leader which is making new grounds in markets globally.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Prepare monthly consolidation results for senior management
- Prepare and review supporting schedules for variance analysis for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Liaise with BUs for information (finance, business and operation) to compile monthly reports to senior management and quarterly reporting to the Board
- Analyse comparative figures and ratios, investigate causes for significant variances
- Discuss and resolve accounting issues raised by BUs
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognised institution.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in finance and consolidation, preferably with large organisations/ professional accounting firms
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with staff from all levels.
- Strong technical knowledge on group consolidation, SGX listing manual, International/Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Candidates who are able to start work on short notice will be preferred.
- Contract position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057