Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Nov 2020
Medical Affairs Manager APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from the global MNC who specialized in the medical devices within the aesthetic industry. They are looking for a Regional Medical Affairs Manager covering for APAC market.
Marketing/ Clinical Skills:
- Extend Medical support for the company’s marketed device and other relevant products
- Resource for updated knowledge of and training on background medical practice environment insights to assist the commercial teams in their marketing initiatives
- Contributor to the creation of customer-focused regional medical-marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Asia Commercial/Marketing Team
- Contributor of scientific and medical support for internal partners, i.e., Marketing, Sales and Regulatory Affairs
- Medical advocate for compliance and the maintenance of ethical and legal standards in the conduct of The company’s activities and ensure that the promotional activities are in compliance with company policies, code of ethics and local regulations
- Provide Regional Medical inputs into planning and organization of Phase IV clinical trials/IITs to support commercial activities in accordance with the overall strategy
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, organization and direction for regional Ph IV clinical trials to support commercial activities in accordance with the overall strategy
- Ensures that the design and strategy of Ph IV studies and investigator-sponsored trials (IISs) are consistent with the global strategies, and are performed according to the respective guidelines and rules
- Contributes to the development of high value-adding medical-marketing programs such as advisory boards, symposia, patient education, and KOLs development initiatives, including delivery of lectures to Medical Profession- with respect to Medical Device
- Resource for medical information and development of response in relation to customer product queries
- Contributor to the development of promotional messages, presentations and other communication materials that are fully supported by scientific and medical data, and are presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, consistent with approved label
- Team player and contributor to Effective New Product launch
Medical – Marketing Communication
Expires on 16 Dec 2020
- Supports the strategy development and implementation of the process of planning and writing of publications as well as the tracking of the publication plan- particularly on Devices
- Develops a database of comprehensive marketing-medical information (e.g. competitive information, product Q&As, speakers lists’, training manuals) that is specific to Devices
- Reviews all documents made for internal and external information purposes by other departments (e.g. Marketing) to ensure consistent and correct medical contents
- Provider of medical related practice environment insights to assist the commercial teams in their marketing of existing and new products on the Device Category
Posted ByOng Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD/MBBS Degree or PHD
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience within the devices background will be advantageous
- Experience with clinical trial execution and implementation.
- Teaching or training and presentation experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills
- A good understanding of marketing and commercialization from the industry perspective.
- Ability to understand, manage and lead in a multi-cultural atmosphere
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ong Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057