Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Sep 2023
HR Business Partner
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an established government-related organisation in the education industry.
Reporting into the Lead (HR Partnering), you will be a key member of the organisation’s HR partnership team.
You will partner and support your faculty in a proactive and consultative approach, a full spectrum of HR functions which includes Talent Acquisition, Staff Retention, Compensation, Performance Appraisals, as well as Talent Management and Development. You will serve as the contact point for employee relations issues, carry out accurate assessment of situation and provide advisory to your client.
You are expected to work closely with HR functional teams and HR Shared Services team within the Office of Human Resources to meet the needs of your faculty and the organisation.Salary Range: SGD 7,000 - 9,000Expires on 08 Nov 2023
Posted ByHeng Siew Joo (R23113706)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- 8 or more years of experience in HR business partnering or equivalent role, ideally in higher education or research sector
- University degree in any discipline. Additional HR qualifications or certifications are advantageous
- Demonstrable business and HR acumen, and ability to drive HR solutions
- Demonstrable consulting skills and ability to engage senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing and collaborating skills, with demonstrable ability to work across various HR teams and with staff at all levels
- Meticulous and demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Good knowledge of labour legislations and HR best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to relate well with people at all levels and good service orientation
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- IT savvy with proficiency in MS Office applications. Proficiency in SuccessFactors will be advantageous
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Heng Siew Joo, Reg No: R23113706) or email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057