Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Feb 2019
Sales & Application Engineer (Steam Condition), APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionGlobal top MNC (Fortune 500), a leading top player in engineering services, process control and automation for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Appearances in Europe, Asia, US and Down Under. Currently aggressively expanding.
Senior Sales and Application Engineer is responsible for the quotation and customer support of Process Control products.
The Senior Sales and Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the engineering, sizing, selection, and selling of Process Controls Products to ensure timeliness and accuracy of support to meet the needs of customers and sales channels.
The incumbent will also have customer and LBP training responsibilities through presentations on-site and at customer sites. This position works with and supports all teams that are involved in the development, sale and production of the products supported including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, and New Product Development.
Expires on 28 Mar 2019
- Provides steam conditioning sales support via direct communication with Sales Marketing, and Manufacturing.
- Partners with engineering to prepare steam conditioning project quotations and help to ensure accurate, competitive bids are sent in a timely manner to customers.
- Assists other Engineers/Associates with sizing and selection of appropriate products for various customer applications.
- Create and review product documentation and marketing promotions.
- Ensures proper upkeep and maintenance of revision controlled technical proposal documents.
- Have responsibility for accuracy and maintenance of quotation tools for use during the project quotation process.
- Supports continuous improvement in the quotation process.
- Provides customer and Process Controls sales technical training through presentations as well as responses to customer questions on the fly.
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Automation) with minimum 5 years of sales and application experience.
- Knowledge in the process Industry standards and control valves.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Steam conditioning equipment application and or sales knowledge will be an advantage.
Office Location: Central West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057