Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Feb 2019
IT System Analyst (Robotic Process Automation)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, and digitalisation the company is seeking for IT System Analyst (RPA)
Expires on 14 Mar 2019
- Lead and develop general system design including internal and external information flows, current and future system requirements, interfaces and integration points
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Manage, deliver and deploy end-to-end solution projects within the given time, budget and standard
- Utilize standard software development methodologies, processes, techniques and quality planning methods in all phases of work
- Manage project team members and direct reports to ensure successful implementation
- Manage and collaborate with vendors and/or other IT teams in the application solution proposals
- Work closely with developers and business users to evaluate solutions to resolve business problems
- Managing and working on change request tickets
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 - 8 years of Business Analysis/ System Analysis experience
- Prior hands-on development background in .NET is required
- Experienced in RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism etc.
- Open to learn new automation technologies
- Strong project management experience in (Agile or Waterfall)
- Working knowledge in Databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- 2 Positions Available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057