Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Oct 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionProfessional education institute registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Singapore is seeking to hire an experienced Finance Controller. You’ll be reporting to the CEO.
Expires on 30 Nov 2022
- Provide the CEO with analysis and recommendations on all financial aspects of the business and including improvements in financial performance and business opportunities.
- Lead and mentor the finance team to ensure timely consolidated financial reports across operating businesses including monthly and quarterly reports, annual budgets, forecasts, and performance analysis for Board and Shareholders' meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of certain aspects of the financial reports that are beyond the current capabilities of the accounting team, and train the team to upskill them during the process.
- Liaising and engagement with External Auditor to ensure timely issuance of audited financial statements
- Work with the auditor to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Support the CEO with corporatization efforts by building internal controls, processes and standard operating processes.
- Assisting CEO on investor relations matters.
- Ensure tax compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and statutory requirements.
- Lead the team to implement software integration for the financial system.
- Assist in the setting up of overseas offices and new business as needed.
- Basic understanding of the Company Act and corporate secretarial requirements such as drafting and taking of board minutes and drafting of board resolutions
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- University degree in Accounting with ACCA/CA/PA.
- At least 5-year experience in financial control and management.
- Experience in corporate development and the education industry is preferred.
- Driven, inquisitive, analytical, hands-on, detailed oriented, hardworking and knowledgeable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin as this role requires interacting with Chinese stakeholders.
- Able to travel overseas when required.
Office Location: Singapore, East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057