Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Sep 2020
[生物統計副處長] Clinical Biostatistical Associate Director
TaiwanPermanent PositionA Taiwanese local biotech_Independent research and development of new military drugs, clinical trials, cGMP manufacturing, and commercial mass production are all in Taiwan
Expires on 04 Oct 2020
- Utilizing your expertise to conducting and supporting internal SOPs standards, and managing technical quality and consistent approaches in clinical study design and statistical analysis strategically.
- Providing input for clinical publications, Clinical Summary of Safety, Clinical Summary of Efficacy, Clinical Overviews and regulatory documents.
- You need to plan and execute statistical contributions to Clinical Study Protocols and Clinical Study Reports.
- Collaborate with your vendors and colleague, you need to leading the team to perform statistical and exploratory analysis of clinical studies/projects and developing conclusions and recommendations.
- Anticipating and communicating resource and quality challenges that could impact deliverables or timelines.
- Ensuring the process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Support PV (Drug Safety) function to maintain their safety data preparation and regulatory submission.
Posted BySteven Yang
Tel: +886 987 957 email@example.com
- Possesses over 5 years' experience in the Pre-clinical Development, Clinical Development and Post-marketing) filed.
- Obtain strong statistical leadership and contribution to regulatory and reimbursement submissions.
- Experience working effectively in a globally dispersed team(US, EU, JP, CN is a preferred) environment with cross-cultural partners.
- Experience with data management and PV, especially in having experience of using SAS, SPSS, ADMOS,Argus will be a plus.
02 Sep 2020
Finance Analyst (12 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client in the Pharmaceutical Industry is currently looking to hire a Finance Analyst (Contracts, 12 months)
This position will provide financial support for a specific project.
Expires on 02 Oct 2020
- Capital project accounting -
- Support the maintenance of a reliable capital project cost accounting/tracking system to ensure spending within capital authorisation and;
- Facilitate future capitalisation as fixed assets.
- Non-CAPEX spending -
- Preparation of budget & forecast, management reports and monthly costs analysis;
- Submission of requests for corporate approval of recurring/one-time costs.
- Internal controls & compliance -
- Implement controls for compliance with Group policies within areas of responsibilities.
- Manage internal and external audit requests for the project.
- Identify gaps and make recommendations to mitigate identified control risks.
Posted ByKenny Tham Keng Yip (Reg No: R1440569)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to start within very short notice period
- Contract Position (12 Months)
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Kenny Tham Keng Yip, Reg No: R1440569). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
- Capital project accounting -