Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Apr 2020
Business Manager - Medical Devices/ Consumables
MalaysiaPermanent PositionCurrently representing a client whom is well-known within their industry, being a Regional Distributor for Medical Equipment and Consumables - they are in the middle of an expansion, sourcing for a Business Manager to lead their Consumables/ Instruments division forward.
Expires on 20 Apr 2020
- Promote and sell Medical Consumables/ Instruments to hospitals, pharmacies and related departments in Healthcare.
- Whole of Malaysia.
- Weekly/ Monthly meetings to ensure progress for sales personnel, in accordance to achievement of company goals.
- Total direct reporting to this role, 4 Representatives (Comprising both Marketing and Sales).
- Manage 2 business therapeutic areas.
- Accountable to Business Development, Product Penetration, Identify Potential Market.
- Act as a liaison between relevant managements within the company on marketing implementation strategies in order to achieve objectives.
- Liaise with relevant department in hospitals/ sectors for hospital projects.
- Accountable for top-line and bottom-line budgets.
- Initiate sales and marketing strategies and implementations that are consistent with achieving company's sales objectives.
- Build strong customer relations through excellent customer service and work closely with healthcare professionals to develop the market.
- Organize professional support programs and workshops.
- Product training and product knowledge towards end-users, including internal staffs/ subordinates/ juniors.
- Effective execution of promotional strategies and sales plans in line with the company business objectives.
- Responsible for product development, product launches and campaigns; as well as to grow the market to maximize business outcomes.
- Development of new client base and maintain existing customer relationships.
Posted ByNicolyne Wu (Nicky)
- Min 2 years of experience in Sales Management/ People-Management.
- MUST HAVE experience in Healthcare (Medical Devices/Consumables or Pharmaceutical).
- Possession of at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the relevant field: Biology, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy/ Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent.
- Added advantage for candidates who can start work within less than a month/ immediately.
- Position to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
06 Apr 2020
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is an Multinational pharmaceutical company. It is committed to the search for pharmacological solutions for such therapeutic areas as cardiovascular diseases, oncology, pain/inflammation, asthma and anti-infectives. It is a health care company with a worldwide network of affiliates partners and distributors focused on diabetes, haematology, clinical chemistry, urinalysis, and immunology.
Sales Operation Analytics (70%)
- This position will be reporting to SFE Head, the position work closely with SFE to uses/Utilizes Data Analytics tools like IQVIA, Sales Data, Infra Red, MOBI to create intervention plans and conduct gap analysis pre and post training
- Field work with sales team on market research and sales potential
- To propose new innovative ideas and ways on how effective sales force can maneuver on good selling skills via sales force tools e.g. MOBI, Sales Data
- Assist SFE team in training of tools
- Provide analysis on field force efficiency and effectiveness using internal tools and training methods
- To analyze the gaps and discuss with Sales / Marketing team on engaging for better sales force performance in term of sales performance and quality call executions towards hcp with positive accomplishments
Expires on 20 Apr 2020
- Prepares and organizes the MR Development Program (New MR Induction Program, Refresher workshop, in-field coaching)
- Trains and coaches selling modules to the FF in relation to competency level and Training Curriculum by Business Units.
- Collaborate closely with other departments in planning and executing training programs for field force.
- Implements TRAINING PLAN prepared by the Training Manager such as initiatives from Sales Edge Training, new product workshops and etc.
- Employs marketing principles to bridge gaps in data, uncover issues and frame challenges with recommendations to enrich the training Programs.
Posted ByKok San Yap
- Looking for candidates with 2-5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry at manager level
- Confident, strong communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong in MS Excel and Power Point
- Details oriented
- High energy
- Preferable MALAYSIAN