Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Aug 2019
Accounts Payable Executive (Mandarin Speaking Required)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium, the Group operates 107 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. Location: Kuala Lumpur.
Handling Account Payables processing but not limited to the following:
Expires on 14 Sep 2019
- In-charge of Accounts Payable for Asia Pacific.
- Daily upload bank statement into SAP.
- Process payment into Bank Online System.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and intercompany transaction.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
- Verify staff claims and corporate credit card.
- Transfer fund to Group for cash pooling purposes.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and cashflow for Asia Pacific.
- Prepare audit schedules.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +60 2263 email@example.com
- Minimum Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate diploma, Degree or Professional Certified Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent fields are required.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in accounts payable in Shared Service Centre. Working experience in multinational company is an advantage.
- Required skill(s): MS Office (Excel, Words), SAP software application is an advantage.
- Good command of English language. The candidate must have full skills in both, written and spoken. Other language skills in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin are an added advantage.
- Excellent capacity to plan and organise his/her job, project and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
- Possess a positive attitude and good communication skills dealing with all relevant parties.