Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jun 2020
Financial Risk Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is one of the top insurance companies, Under the Group Financial Risk Management, responsible for the analysis and reporting of financial risk to various stakeholders, including management, Asset-Liability Management Committee and Board Risk Management Committee.
Expires on 11 Aug 2020
- Accountable for maintaining and updating the Group Financial Risk Appetite Statements for approval by the Board to establish the financial risk appetites of the Group and ensure that risks across the Group are managed within the risk appetite set by Board;
- Review and update the group stress test program and process. Quantify and assess the impact of stress scenarios on internal economic capital and liquidity requirements. Coordinate the collation and analysis of the overall group stress test results;
- Support group wide initiatives relating to earnings analysis and capital optimization. This may include participation in IFRS 17 implementation and RBC 2 related initiatives;
- Conduct product risk assessments and recommend capital, investment and new business product
- Responsible for the oversight of financial models within the Group;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics;
- At least 5 years of working experience in Financial or Insurance industry;
- Strong analytical skills and dynamic;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent command of English;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including VBA);
- Experience in developing Prophet, SQL, Python, R or other programming software will be a distinct advantage.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057