Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Sep 2022
Accountant – APAC - GW/MK
SingaporePermanent PositionAn experienced Accounting Professional is needed by one of the leading destination for short-form mobile video company in Singapore.
Expires on 09 Oct 2022
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting tasks, such as journal entry, monthly and quarterly close, preparation of P/L & Trail Balance & Balance Sheet, consolidation and reconciliation, making adjustments, drafting FS, and so on.
- Coordination and assistance in the completion of the yearly audit for all entities in nine regions and countries, as well as numerous special audits;
- Established and maintained contacts with local tax advisers, accounting firms, and auditors.
- Work with the government to complete and submit the quarterly and yearly financial data declarations of Statistics and other government agencies, as well as the financial information declarations of all investment and related subsidiaries.
- Assist the group in analyzing financial risks and developing financial adjustment plans during the new business formation and acquisition process.
- Provide financial data in accordance with the needs of other departments;
- Assist in local work for tax, treasury, FSSC, and other finance departments.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than 3 years of accounting experience, a degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Regional full-service accounting experience is required.
- Knowledge of local and financial rules, as well as financial declarations
- Current theoretical and practical knowledge of IFRS and its reporting implications. Experience with Big 4 audit firms and other firms is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel abilities; desired experience with big ERP accounting and reporting systems, such as Oracle and HFM.
- ACCA complete qualification/CPA half or full qualification
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of working alone
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057