Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Dec 2018
Marketing & Business Analyst (Asia Pacific)
SingaporePermanent PositionGlobal top MNC (Fortune 500), a leading top player in automation, engineering services and industrial products for a wide range of industrial, commercial, healthcare and consumer markets are looking for a Marketing & Business Analyst (Asia Pacific) to join their organisation.
To identify market growth opportunities where we can offer The Company's Process Control technology and solutions to improve plant performance.
Expires on 06 Jan 2019
- Supporting the development of the Asia Pacific business plan
- Understanding the dynamics of the Asia Pacific process control and automation and valves market, and the business opportunities by regions and countries
- Identifying the market growth drivers for each region by industry
- Anticipate emerging market trends and potentials for growth
- Support each region’s leader to develop plans to generate profitable business growth
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Support the regions’ long-term plan by focusing on the following attributes:
- SOLUTION - Define offerings by the needs they meet, not by their features, functions, or technological superiority or technological superiority.
- ACCESS - Develop an integrated cross-channel presence that considers customers’ entire purchase journey instead of emphasizing individual purchase locations and channels.
- VALUE - Articulate the benefits relative to price, rather than stressing how price relates to production costs, profit margins, or competitors’ prices.
- EDUCATION - Provide information relevant to customers’ specific needs at each point in the purchase cycle, rather than relying on advertising, PR, and personal selling that covers the waterfront.
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Automation or related.
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis in related field.
- Post-graduate qualification in Sales and Marketing would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Asia Pacific process control and automation, valves or related industries
- Financial and business analytical skills would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and good team player
- Excellence in both oral and written communications
- Good in problem-solving
Office Location: Central West
If you identify yourself with the above, apply today!
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057