Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Jul 2021
[Freight Forwarding] Project Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe client is a highly specialized expert in freight forwarding and project logistics solutions for clients all over the world. Always been regarded as an industry leader in providing highly specialized freight forwarding and innovative project logistics solutions for clients from all over the world.
Expires on 27 Aug 2021
- Managing the sales cycle from the lead-identification to the post-closing stage for all projects to ensure all client requirements are well understood and responded to, taking into consideration the capabilities offered by the company
- Be responsible for the daily management of the attributed account portfolio, incl. assigned
- Steer and supervise allocated Projects’ Operation & Execution (from A to Z);
- Draft, update & implement SOP / Working Instructionsrelative to attributed projects;
- Provide scheduled and timely reports for transport execution progress to clients, overseas offices, and management team; attend & supervise cargo operations within Taiwan and overseas, conduct cargo inspection and site survey;
- Ensure that the overall work process, documentation flow, and communication of the project department to and from other offices, clients, agents, etc. is running efficiently
- Develop and implement effective cost control measures, ensure correct billing and invoicing as
well as the strong focus on AR collection
- Bid/Tender management (incl. tender evaluation, pricing, biding documents preparation &
submission, following-up & coordination with clients etc.)
- Responsible for the growth and development of the assigned accounts/projects
- Responsible for the sales turnover, profitability, and budget guidelines
Posted ByCeline Cheng
- Highly flexible and be able to adapt to constantly changing requirements on short notice in a mixed international as well as local business environment.
- Solid communication skills – both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Result-oriented and driven to achieve goals and meet targets
- Communicative and with good influencing skills, able to create trustful relations in spite of
cultural differences and geographical distance
- Sales oriented