Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2019
TaiwanPermanent PositionWell-known 3PL who is focus on FMCG.
Expires on 24 Dec 2019
- Establish annual and quarter business targets with customer for internal working team, and review these targets regularly for working team
- Work with internal teams and clients to ensure smooth implementation of our service offerings and projects
- Align KPIs / service levels with clients and ensure these are met with continuous improvement
- Work with the team to solve account’s enquiries fairly and accurately
- Responsible for in-depth account analysis and proposals, as well as conducting regular review and evaluation
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number:6189)
- Solid experience in contract logistics business and operations, especially in FMCG/ Cosmetics verticals
- Solid account management in managing Global / MNC accounts
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead projects
- Strong people skills with excellent command of spoken English
- Customer focused, good listener and action oriented
21 Nov 2019
Quality Assurance Assistant Manager_品質管理副理
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe ideal brand of consumer. Job goal: Lead QA team to establish QA standards of quality reliability, usability and performance.
Expires on 21 Dec 2019
- Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies
- Analyze product quality related data and identify areas for improvement and develop, recommend/monitor corrective and preventive actions to provide good service for customers
- Set up quality complaints handling standards to well manage the risk and impact from quality issues.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Work place: Taoyuan
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6161)
- 5 years of Food QA management; production/operation experience.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and oral communication
- Good interpersonal communication and negotiable skills