Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Sep 2020
IT Project Manager (VP)
SingaporePermanent PositionSingapore's best private bank is looking for a seasoned IT Project Manager to join their Project Office team within the Core Banking/ Wealth Management domain ! If you are looking for an inspirational technical programme to be involved in, apply now!
Expires on 01 Oct 2020
- Govern end-to-end project delivery, including establishing project plans, resources, budgets and timelines, and assigning tasks
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals, tracking milestones and changes, costs issues and potential risks
- Provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordination between multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams
- Evaluate and recommend software packages, hardware and service vendors purchases
Posted ByHarrods Lui (Reg No: R2092774)
Tel: 8893 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge in T24 / Core Banking implementation
- Knowledge in business/ corporate functions in the banking domain, especially technical aspects of system integration
- 10- 15 years of IT Project Management experience in the banking industry
- Experience in vendor and senior stakeholders management
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
If you are a seasoned IT Project Manager looking for your next important career move, do not hesitate to drop me an email with your CV and contact details at email@example.com. Alternatively, send me an invite on LinkedIn and we can take it from there!
13 Mar 2020
Clinical Project Manager - global pharmaceutical company (Sr. CRA/ CPM/CRM, ETC)
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur clients always working together, they become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
Expires on 04 Oct 2020
Provides Direction and Leadership to our Project Management:
- Builds effective, high performing through influence, integration, motivation, and optimization of team performance.
- Embeds their values into the team(s) culture and promotes the team spirit.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with, and is the primary contact for, key stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of external clinical research practices and monitors (Co-MV) are aware of the risks, priorities, value, and impact of their work and contributions.
Establishes Study Timelines, Budget, Resource, Risk and Quality Plans:
- In accordance with the overall project plan, establishes and maintains accurate study level plans in plansource.
- Is accountable for the development and active management of the study patient recruitment strategies in the local CRO
- Develops Partnership with Business, participates in local life cycle teams, consults local Business Units, and participates in local Business Unit meetings as necessary.
Manages the Delivery of Study Activities in Order to Meet Study Plans:
Is accountable for all local CRO regulatory, ethical and administrative submissions.
- Ensures that data is delivered in accordance with established dataflow timelines.
- Develops/maintains investigator relations, builds and maintains a professional relationship between us and investigators, participating in local CRO Investigator Meetings as necessary.
Posted BySteven Yang
Tel: +886 987 957 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree or equivalent preferably in a medical/ science-related field.
- Prior work experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of clinical trials, such as that obtained in a clinical trial monitor capacity and experience managing global studies for more than 2 years with multi-country management and global project involvement experience is plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of working with a cross-functional team to drive project success.
- Worked for global pharma companies and studied aboard experience