Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Apr 2020
Sr. Customer Service Supervisor
TaiwanPermanent PositionFMCG industry, there are more than 300 kinds of items, including health food, beauty, household products ... The first company in the industry to obtain the international BS10012 "Personal Information Management System" (PIMS) certification with excellent performance of zero defects; the customer service center has also passed the international service certification and has continuously won the "Outstanding Service Award" of Vision Magazine.
Lead and supervise the digital customer service team to provide the prompt and accurate chatbot service to customers, initiate and plan the various digital service to enhance the customer experience. Meanwhile responsible for analyzing overall digital channel performance to optimize operational efficiency and quality, further to pursue operational excellence.Expires on 29 Apr 2020
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working experience in customer service/chatbot maintenance field, ability to people management experience is plus
- Familiar with photoshop, illustrator … photo editing.
- Good Interpersonal and problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, ability to identify and implement process improvement.
- Good in Chinese&English speaking, listening, reading and writing
31 Mar 2020
IT Project Manager opportunity
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Asian bank in Singapore are looking to hire IT Project Manager within private banking space. You will have the benefit of working under one of the fastest growing private banks in Asia which operates from a strong and open economy. You will be working along a group of energetic and dynamic individuals who always strive towards achieving excellence. You will be part of an organization that embrace change, as change brings progress. You will also have global exposure handling clients from different regions in the world. You will enjoy a total remuneration ranging from SGD $140,000 - $190,000 with this opportunity.
Expires on 14 Apr 2020
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks.
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization.
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase, training and support in new/modified applications.
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 8299 email@example.com
- More than 8 years of experience in project management in IT inside banking.
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
- Experience working on projects related to Product Execution / Trading Platform / Risk will be an advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Rohan David at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 8299 3896) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.
13 Mar 2020
Clinical Project Manager - global pharmaceutical company (Sr. CRA/ CPM/CRM, ETC)
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur clients always working together, they become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
Expires on 12 Apr 2020
Provides Direction and Leadership to our Project Management:
- Builds effective, high performing through influence, integration, motivation, and optimization of team performance.
- Embeds their values into the team(s) culture and promotes the team spirit.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with, and is the primary contact for, key stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of external clinical research practices and monitors (Co-MV) are aware of the risks, priorities, value, and impact of their work and contributions.
Establishes Study Timelines, Budget, Resource, Risk and Quality Plans:
- In accordance with the overall project plan, establishes and maintains accurate study level plans in plansource.
- Is accountable for the development and active management of the study patient recruitment strategies in the local CRO
- Develops Partnership with Business, participates in local life cycle teams, consults local Business Units, and participates in local Business Unit meetings as necessary.
Manages the Delivery of Study Activities in Order to Meet Study Plans:
Is accountable for all local CRO regulatory, ethical and administrative submissions.
- Ensures that data is delivered in accordance with established dataflow timelines.
- Develops/maintains investigator relations, builds and maintains a professional relationship between us and investigators, participating in local CRO Investigator Meetings as necessary.
Posted BySteven Yang
Tel: +886 987 957 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree or equivalent preferably in a medical/ science-related field.
- Prior work experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of clinical trials, such as that obtained in a clinical trial monitor capacity and experience managing global studies for more than 2 years with multi-country management and global project involvement experience is plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of working with a cross-functional team to drive project success.
- Worked for global pharma companies and studied aboard experience