Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Mar 2021
HR Director - EdTech - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading EdTech start-up in the region is currently on the lookout for a highly-qualified HR Director to join their headquarters in Singapore. This is a newly created position, and this is an excellent opportunity to work under the leadership of a multifaceted CEO with years of experience in the technology sector. In addition, you will get to work closely with cross functional stakeholders on highly visible strategic projects having a direct impact on the business. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Apr 2021
- Lead Group HR functions in Southeast Asia
- Design and implement HR policies, talent development, culture/mission, and compensation design, while ensuring that the organization talents are keeping pace with the business’s hyper growth
- Act as a strategist to the CEO and the regional leadership in terms of HR matters and policies
- Build a lean team of HR experts to manage both the administrative and project-based elements of the function
- Design and propose recommendations to improve HR initiatives in line with business objectives
- Put in place forward-looking strategies and plans to enable the company to attract, motivate and retain top talents
- Lead the HR team on all compensation, rewards, performance management as well as benefits and wellness related issues/queries
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in an organization with good HR practices and programs
- Forward looking, positive-minded, results oriented and energetic individual
- Strong analytical skills to deliver HR programs and strategies that effectively address business issues
- Strong leadership, planning, organising and implementation skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Ng, Reg No: R1109204; Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.