Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Nov 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMultinational Medical Device Company
Expires on 13 Dec 2021
- Work closely with Medical Sales Rep and Doctors/Surgeons for training, case support and product demonstrations.
- Educate and train clinicians, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel on the proper use of medical devices.
- Participate in healthcare trade shows, road shows, conventions, and/or clinical meeting & workshops to promote medical devices.
- Develop close relationships with KOLs such as clinicians, surgeons, nurses, clinic assistants, OR staff and hospital administration.
Posted ByWai Jin Zayden Tan
Tel: 011 - 26266125zaydenWJ.Tan@peoplefirst.jobs
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Nursing/ Clinical.
- 1 - 2 years Nursing Experience.
- Experience in hospital/clinical environment.
- Possessing own transport and willing to travel to outstation.
25 Nov 2021
Relationship Manager (Aviation) - Corporate Bank - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA fast growing Corporate Bank in the region is looking for a Relationship Manager in the Aviation Industry to take up a critical role in managing and growing its portfolio of airlines/aircraft leasing relationships in Asia. This role presents itself as a unique opportunity to explore, develop and expand the business to achieve the annual budget set for the Aviation Financing team. This is a highly visible role, and you will work closely with many key stakeholders in and out of the company. In return, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package of up to SGD$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Feb 2022
- Placing of aircrafts for Lease, Buying and Selling/Leaseback of aircrafts and other relevant equipment
- Preparing and monitoring credit structures for wholesales clients on bilateral and/or syndicated basis
- Obtaining and using market intelligence and information on geographical areas pertaining to the aviation and aircraft industry to make key decisions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant airlines, aircraft lessors and engine manufacturers, along with the Head Office and other departments in the company
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Banking industry with focus in Aviation Finance
- Good track record of closing lease, purchase/leaseback transactions for commercial aircraft
- Familiar with relevant regulatory policy guidelines in the aviation and banking industry
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language to liaise with stakeholders in North Asia
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: 1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
25 Nov 2021
Senior Credit Analyst - Commodity Firm
SingaporePermanent PositionA top firm in the Commodity industry with a strong global presence is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst. This is a unique opportunity with an Industry Leader where you will focus on credit risk management. You will obtain and assess Market information to make key decisions, while managing Credit Risks with key stakeholders to maximize returns. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to S$100,000 p.a.
Expires on 08 Feb 2022
- Perform credit risk related activities, credit rating and recommend credit limits.
- Handle credit reviews, perform research and analysis, operations model, financial status (Liquidity and solvency analysis, trend analysis), market outlook.
- Monitor and stay abreast of all key freight and commodity market fundamentals and metrics.
- Strong credit risk management with the ability to develop credit and risk metrics.
- Make sound decision on credit approvals, and with the ability to influence, make recommendations and negotiate with internal stakeholders.
- Expected to attend client meetings and collaborate with international team of analyst.
Posted ByRochel Ho (Reg No: R21101558)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably majoring in Business, Finance, Accountancy, Mathematics, Engineering or Maritime Studies.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar roles. Prior experience of Credit Analysis in a Commodity Firm or Bank is a distinctive advantage.
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products and commodities market.
- Proficiency in analytical skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
All information shared will be kept strictly confidential. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Rochel Ho Loo Yong (Reg No: R21101558)
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd (EA License No: 16S8057)
25 Nov 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a Singapore-based logistics player is currently looking for an experienced HR Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager plays a critical leadership role, and is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the full spectrum of HR function, namely recruitment and selection, C&B, L&D, and employee communications and engagement.
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Lead a team to manage the full spectrum of HR function
- Formulate and implement HR policies and plans in support of company’s strategic business objectives
- Work with BUs and Functional Heads on manpower planning and headcount management, and implement effective recruitment and retention policies to meet the Group’s manpower needs
- Ensure all aspects of operational HR workflows, including payroll management, compliance, performance metrics and reporting are consistently executed in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure company’s C&B policies and practices are regularly reviewed and updated to attract and retain talents; make recommendations to improve/update C&B policies as and when needed
- Conduct training needs/skills matrix analysis, develop and regularly evaluate L&D programs to ensure relevancy and effectiveness
- Develop and implement initiatives for employee communications and engagement, focusing on company values, employee mental health, sense of belonging and positive workplace culture
- Ensure proper processes are in place to promptly handle issues relating to employee grievances, disciplinary, terminations, investigations, workplace injury, medical and insurance claims
- Update Management and Board on HR-domain related trends, best practices, regulatory changes, innovations and new technologies
- Drive, own and continuously improve HR processes and employee life cycle experience
- Work with Board Committees to implement new HR policies and practices as approved by Board of Directors
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management with >10 years of hands-on managerial experience across full spectrum of HR function
- Resourceful, well-organized and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Office Location: Central
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
25 Nov 2021
Vice President, General Compliance
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client, a reputable international bank in Asia is currently looking for a VP to join their growing Compliance team. Incumbents will be rewarded with a stable work environment with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent Career Path with Stability
- Independent Contributor Role
- Min 6 years of Experience in General Compliance
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Responsible for the general compliance function of the bank
- Develop and revise policies and procedures in response to all applicable statutory, regulatory and Head Office requirements timely
- Monitor new statutory and regulatory developments on a regular basis
- Assist in establishing compliance related policies and procedures
- Conduct compliance review in accordance with the Compliance Plan
- Provide support to Head of Compliance for ad-hoc project
Posted ByRaymond Lam
Tel: (852) 2521 5118 ext firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Experience / knowledge in compliance requirements for corporate finance/investment banking will be an advantage
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the banking industry or financial regulators
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Raymond Lam:
Tel / Whatsapp: (852) 2521 5118 ext 810
25 Nov 2021
Investment Counselor - Private Banking
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client, a leading private bank is currently looking for an Investment Counselor to join their expanding operation. Incumbent can look forward to work in a stable work environment with excellent exposure and career development opportunities in this appointment with the bank.
- Welcome PB & Semi-PB Investment Counselor
- Working location: Central
- Stable work environment with career development
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Provide investment solutions and advices to high-net-worth clients
- Work closely with the team members to achieve team goals
- Deepen relationships with existing high-net-worth clients by providing appropriate investment advice and to introduce new clients
- Combine in depth knowledge of traditional and alternative investments with wealth planning and private banking services to optimize client service and cross-marketing opportunities
- Engage and advise clients on brokerage activity and execute trades seamlessly
- Follow standard procedures and ensure compliance on regulatory requirements within the bank.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
Posted ByMatt Lau
- Bachelor's / University degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as Private Banking or Semi-Private Banking Investment Counselor
- Extensive and proven experience in providing investment advice and solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- License: HKMA type 1 & 4 and SFC type 1,7,8
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Matt Lau:
Tel / Whatsapp: 6377-1894
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **